Sawstop demo

There's been a lot of SawStop discussion lately, but (at least here in Baltimore) WoodCraft is putting on a demo of the SawStop Dec 8 - 10. Might be fun to watch. I hope they're not asking for volunteers to put their finger in the blade...

Jack

Reply to
jack

They did one at the store here in Providence. Used a hot dog... That thing is amazing.... but I'll have to take my chances on the old school method, otherwise I'll not be able to buy wood.

Reply to
Rich

In the past, tree-huggers have sabotaged saw-mills by driving spikes into logs. Now, they'll drill holes and fill them with meat and mess with the end-user. To starve them into submission, we need TofuStop.

Robatoy

I'm close to Baltimore. (Bowie, MD.) Where/when is the demo?

Thanks.

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

According to the mailing, it's at 11 and 3 on Dec 8, 9 and 10 at their Towson store (1123 Cromwell Bridge Rd).

Jack

Reply to
jack

Reply to