Bernie Sanders "America" (2020 Extended Version) #Bernie2020

Bernie Sanders "America" (2020 Extended Version) #Bernie2020

Bernie Bro

If you're a Bernie lover, then you won't have a problem giving me half of the income you earn. Give me your address and I'll be over to collect.

Reply to
Hawk

No shit! Batshit Bernie makes Quid Pro Quo Joe look almost sane.

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused