Saturday Matinee

'Wood Carving - TOYOTA Land Cruiser V8 2020'

Spalted Walt

That's pretty impressive. Most impressive, for me, was carving of the Toyota logo and his free-hand router work (he can sure handle a chisel, too). But screws? ;-)

Reply to
krw

SOmething to do on lock-down? Interesting. He's got some talent but he lost me at the screws and plastic. I was waiting for an exterior finish too. Good job on the details.

Reply to
Casper