New Festool impact driver

Hey Leon, have you seen the new Festool impact driver? $199 doesn't seem like that far out of line, though it doesn't include batteries at that price ($349 w/charger and two batteries).

Reply to
krw

I have not, not if it is new. I looked at them warning my wife that I would probably buy one to go with the T-15 drill that she bought me in December of 2011. Turns out the T-15 replaced my Makita drill/driver and my Makita impact. Basically the T15 has enough torque for me.

Is that refurbished? Are you on the refurbished mailing list?

Reply to
Leon

No, it's a new tool (pre-orders only - available in July).

Yes, I'm on the refurb mailing list but haven't seen anything of interest. The prices are too close to new.

Reply to
krw