which pressure washer??

My pressure washer has died so I need a new one to rid my wifes car of bird crap, getting tree sap off the garden chairs and cleaning up my sons outdoor toys.

I have seen them as cheaply as..

Which I suspect might be rubbish.

A bit more cash buys something like..

Or

My old one had a feature whereby it would make the jet of water rotate,(sounds odd but it is true) this would greatly aid the cleaning process. I'd really like something like that. I'd also like something I might be able to get spares for.

I've managed to confuse myself! As I mentioned in the title I only want to spend £100.

Anyone any tips, or recommendations?

DavidD

PP Pro Power has 3 year guarantee, Karcher only has 1 year

LJ

Reply to
in2minds

ID=181537&paintCatId=

ID=181540&paintCatId=

Go for one with a 5 to 6 meter hose . Anything less is a waste of time. Wickes has 2 yr guarantee and some deals. Worth looking.

Reply to
IMM

I'm happy enough with my cheapie B&Q one. It isn't as good as some of the larger Karchers I've used, but who cares at that price?

I've even managed to leave the thing outside uncovered all winter without draining. Still worked in spring.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Maplin has got one on offer for £30 (down from £50) at the moment. I can't see what make it is but it looks similar to a small Kärcher. There are some people that sell Kärcher models at shows for a lot less than people like B&Q charge.

For bird crap I'd use hot soapy water and a sponge.

Reply to
Richard Porter

In message , DavidD writes

It's what Karcher call a Dirt Blaster - does indeed make cleaning areas like patios easier.

How about this:

Bosch Aqautak 100i - graded machine with 12 month warranty, on a buy it now for GBP50 + 11 quid carriage. comes with the rotating nozzle as above.

Ends at 21.12 today.

Reply to
chris French