Other suppliers of worktop

Hi. I need a 2m length of this stuff buy don't want to pay B and Q prices for 3m lengths.

Does anyone know where else I can get it? The manufacturer is Wilsonart.

Arthur

Looks like one that MFI/Howden's do - don't know how it stacks up price-wise.

By the way - check out

(your broken link had to be manually reassembled!)

David

Reply to
Lobster

Check whether you local store does shorter lengths, our local warehouse does this pattern in 2m lengths, which is significantly cheaper. Wickes also do a style that looks very similar, but without comparing them side-by-side I don't know if they are the same.

Lee

Reply to
Lee