B&Q Shed Suppliers?

My pal is an occupational therapist for the NHS. He bought a shed from B&Q to be used for one of his projects. When it was delivered the delivery guy said "If you need to buy another shed you should buy direct from 'companyX', they supply B&Q; you'd save yourself some cash."
My pal has forgotten the name of 'CompanyX', does anyone here have any ideas as to who it might be?
If it helps the shed he bought was like these:- http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/product/product.jsp?CATID €50101&entryFlagúlse&PRODID€21831&maxBullets™9 http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/product/product.jsp?CATID €50101&entryFlagúlse&PRODID€30002
I am grateful for any help.
Add pictures here
✖

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/product/product.jsp?CATID €50101&entryFlagúlse&PRODID€21831&maxBullets™9
http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/product/product.jsp?CATID €50101&entryFlagúlse&PRODID€30002
My In Laws bought a summer house from B&Q and it came from here.
http://www.waltons.co.uk /
When a few problems occurred with the original delivered one they (B&Q) gave my Father In Law all the details for him to conrtact them (Waltons) directly. Don't think they were any cheaper though!
HTH
John
Add pictures here
✖