Better get an allotment or a second hand refrigerated truck?

We were certainly told the EU would roll over and give us the version of trading with the EU we wanted. The they need us more than we need them syndrome. Called by the EU cherry picking. Since Germany sell us far more cars than we sell them, their industry wouldn't allow anything to change that. And so on.

Just another example of where Brexiteers were very very wrong.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Quite, again. When people try to convince me to do something I'm not sure about, I need concrete reasons. Not a different one from everyone. Especially when so many of those reasons are just hopes and prayers. And certainly don't believe 'thrust me it will all be OK' from the likes of Farage, Boris and Rees Mogg. None of which I'd trust with anything, other than looking after themselves.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Which would be fine if you were in the position of making it happen. But you're not - unless Ms May posting under an alias.

I'd like to win the Euro Lottery. Can you make that happen for me too?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Without going into why, I'm not a big supporter of the EU. But for reasons you say, I'd have been an idiot to vote for Leave at the referendum.

Reply to
RJH

Most people have reasons for doing things. Those that had sex with certain film director(s) must have had their reasons apparenty it's so they can get a job, of course they can;t get a job anyother way like the men and wopmen do. Thing is I doubt either of us would have got those jobs if we'd slept with him so I see this has sex discrimination against MEN and NOT against WOMEN.

What else does one vote on ?

Some must have believed them, the trouble is they aren't in power to do what they say can be done.

I think that goes for most people that rise to power are usualy the worst examples of the human race, I see it here all the time. To me it seems that stabing sopmeone in the back is the quickest way to get ahead.

Reply to
whisky-dave

It's not that difficult, I;'ve won it a few times, let me check my euromill ions record.

On 10th Aug. I won £5.30 on 13th july I won £2.70 on 3rd july I won £4.20

See I'm living the dream, but if you want to win any lottery you have to play it and risk 'losing' that is life that is gambling.

After reading how alchol, even a few drinks a week is bad for you I'm glad I'm down to 2 pints or less a week.

Reply to
whisky-dave

I don't think they are perfect either. They had done lots of good and some harm. But I'm not one who believes they can't and won't change with the times. Or that they are united in a common cause - to do down the UK.

Devil you know sort of thing. And they ain't going away even if we crash out. Will still have a vast influence on the UK - and without us having any say at all.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

At a general election, a party has a manifesto. As they see things and intend doing when in power.

Not just 'trust me' from wankers like Farage who were in no position to deliver anything. Just a skilled wind up merchant.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

And when in power the manifesto doesn't mean anywhere near as much does it.

Seems like he got what he wanted though UK out of the EU, but of course he had no power did he.

If he had NO power then want did cameron have ultimate power ?

Farage had no power because ...........

finish the sentance.

Reply to
whisky-dave