What's this connector name?

What's a better name than "4 pin latched flat" for this type of connector?

I see Landwin 2570S (specifically 2570S0403) but is that the original manufacturer, or just a Taiwanese compatible?

Reply to
Andy Burns

I remembered the same type of plug was (one of the various types) used for CD audio into sound cards, and that turned up the name MPC2 ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Which in reality is a Molex 50-57-9404 SL Crimp Housing, Single Row, Version G, Positive Latch, 4 Circuits

Reply to
Andy Burns

In the past, I've found molex to be happy to provide 1 off samples FOC if that will help you - I think it was via their website.

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I've scavenged a couple from old cables ... needed for an internal USB hub that's using odd-ball connectors

Reply to
Andy Burns

There isnt one except the brand name.

Reply to