Better get an allotment or a second hand refrigerated truck?

Scotland does it differently. Different cities have different public holidays

Reply to
charles

That actually says very explicitly that the WTO involves general agreements by the signatories on trade issues.

The name of the GATT that preceded the WTO makes it much clearer what it is actually about.

Reply to
John Angus

yes it did, most ex council houses ended up in private landlords hands through auctions and sales etc

Reply to
critcher

well what a bunch of numpties!

Reply to
critcher

think you will find that has changed recently and is now not allowed

Reply to
critcher

thought there was one in London.

Reply to
critcher

comical when the cons boss says the terrorist are trying to divide us as a nation, and from a con who has been involved in more division by using legislation to take down living standards for millions of disabled and homeless.

Reply to
critcher

think you will find there is always a replacement for any of the above.

Reply to
critcher

There clearly isn't with aircraft engines, documentaries and drama in english within the EU and there is no need to replace the lamb and best scotch either.

Reply to
John Angus

I take it Marland just ran rings around you and now you're throwing your toys around in a tantrum.

Reply to
Pamela

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

Reply to
John Angus

I said modern. it?s getting a bit long in the tooth now and has never reached its hoped for potential. You lot never found it good enough to buy any and the RAAF now resembles the USAF wearing Kangaroos instead of stars and bars.

And it is known as the Eurofighter for a reason, and while Europe does not necessarily equal the EU the partners in the Typhoon are all members and a UK out of the EU may not be as attractive in the future to cooperate with. And the two countries I mentioned above still have non shared alternatives such as the Rafale or the Gripen which have kept some independence to their aviation. The UK has to dance to the USA tune at the moment.

Yes our parents and grandparents were good at getting them to do that and basked in smug satisfaction and thinking the special relationship was an equal partnership for the rest of their lives.

Do you think we will be able to get them to do again sometime if it ever become necessary .

Come to that we got a fair number of your cork hatted buddies to dash back and die on our behalf as well not to mention the other Empire nations. Anyway you better keep your cannon fodder stock at a healthy level for when China decides it wants your minerals and doesn?t want to pay for them.

Is that Std Rod Speed reply no 2 or 3.

Wet paper bag must be no 1

GH

Reply to
Marland

I have often wondered if he has certain phrases programmed to particular key combinations.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

But it hasn?t been replaced, so clearly the UK doesn?t depend on the USA for military aircraft. Ditto with the Tornado.

Yep, we have bought US and French aircraft.

Its nothing even remotely like the USAF.

Pity about NATO.

And they a steaming turds compared with the Tornado.

Even sillier than you usually manage with the Tornado and Typhoon.

Without them you lot would be krauts now, not just your royals.

That?s happened already with NATO.

And there aint gunna be another world war, nukes and NATO have ensured that.

China isnt capable of seizing them. It couldn?t even invade Vietnam.

Reply to
John Angus

the point is that that irrelevant to the supply because those houses still exist

tim

Reply to
tim...

why?

what's special about Easter that makes it deserving of special treatment

(not that I agree with you that the others should be abolished, but I'll leave that point)

tim

Reply to
tim...

There used to be a web page demonstrating a Rod Speed bot. I don't know if it's still around but if yuo keyed in a few words it gave a very realisic automated reply of Rod.

Reply to
Pamela

As there will be a replacement for french wine and cheese and german cars after or if we leave the EU depending on what is meant by leave, and I'll b et european footballers will still be playing for UK teams.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Absolutely no problem finding a house to buy or rent. If you can afford it.

Sadly, many can't. And cutting housing benefit has made things a whole lot worse for them.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Most things have more taste at room temperature than chilled.

Because they are made ages before and need a good shelf life.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)