Does anyone have, or know where I can get a fan dog for my elderly Panda 11 Pressure jet boiler. A second hand one will probably do.

Fan Dog connects the fan shaft to the oil pump shaft

Reply to
gerryhatrik

for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub

Oh no! Won't be doing that I'm afraid.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

That's unkind. This is a genuine request for help, not a reply to a 10 year old post.

Gerry, see

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

It would help if folk who used that site could actually compose and write some message content and not just stuff it all the the subject line. Long subject lines get truncated by some newsreaders.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Yes he is barking up the wrong tree there. using that site is admitting you are a moron. Love the posting name though. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I hadn't noticed. I assumed he had a problem with his Fiat - it got truncated just after Panda in the quick view.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris