Subject Author Posted Replies

feckin telly
Try setting the language to English.
14

OT: SitRep Morrisons
To Morrisons Canterbury today. They have barriers up for queueing just like at the airport. You take your trolley with you in the Q. This is just the Q to get in the store; while waiting you respect...
9
9

O T 100mph Tornado
Pacific Tornado 101.6mph run 15th May 2017 Prt2 Due to copyright issues with the music used in this clip, it cannot be viewed on mobile devices.....sorry not down to me.
3
3

uk radio amateur (2024 Update)
Those recordings that Jim made of Paul when he snitched on him were astonishingly good quality and were able to be matched perfectly to that broadcast radio recording of ?John Wilkie?, to a ?forensic...
20
20

Timber merchants still open?
I need (if possible) some lengths of 2 * 2 sawn timber. Travis Perkins has shut down and is only delivering to essential services. Does anyone know of a Builders' or Timber Merchant which is still...
15
15

OT cold calling
I would expect in most cases they won't have access to the originating number (an in many cases there may not be one anyway - i.e. the call comes into the network via VoIP, not a phone line) When it...
23
23

Possibly for ARW - cable reel recommendation
I'm looking to buy (by *delivery*) a 25 - 30m extension cable and reel. Single socket output is fine but water resistant if possible. Fully unwound with a minimum 2500w rating/240v/13A. Fully wound...
8
8

VOIP (Softphone, Donestic)
Hi All, I used to have an all on my (O2) mobile which allowed Me to make and receive calls which appeared on my BT bill (at the same rate as if I?d used my BTLandline). Can?t remember what the App was...
4
4

OT: Ho hum - less new cases today than yesterday...
In my county anyway. It's as quiet as the grave here. If everywhere else bis being as conscientious as round here, this thing could stop more or less dead in its tracks quite quickly.
13
13

Travellling to Scotland
Of course you can, If Prince Charles can travel there while infected then you can surely?
5
5

virus or something else?
It would be interesting to know if the biggest fatalities are in countries where antibiotics are available over the counter without prescription. Its begining to look like the main killer is an...
8
8

8 o'clock clapping for the NHS workers
A good turnout in our road despite the cold, either at the front door or from an upstairs bedroom window.
7
7

WIFI/Bluetooth remote-controlled dimmer light switch
I quite fancy sitting at my desk in front of my (Linux) desktop computer and controlling the mains lighting in my den. The existing light switch is about 2-2.5 metres away from the computer. I...
5
5

Micromark STMS-330-A Storage heater,
Hi, I've just moved into a flat that has the above storage heater fitted, they seem to have a mind of their own, and 3 dials to set them with. Does anyone have a manual? Or could run me through how to...
2
2

I've been done
Steps' official music video for 'Tragedy'. Click to listen to Steps on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/StepsSpotify?IQid=StepsTgy As featured on Gold: Greatest Hits. Click to buy the track or album via...