Micromark STMS-330-A Storage heater,

Hi, I've just moved into a flat that has the above storage heater fitted, they seem to have a mind of their own, and 3 dials to set them with. Does anyone have a manual? Or could run me through how to set them as all the decals have worn off and I cant find anything online. Cheers. Mike

Reply to
Mike

Try this one

3 dials on the side seems to be unique to Micromark so they may be the same heaters.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Are these the ones with a two input supply? Ie economy 7, and normal. Two on off thermostats and the flap opening knob? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa)