I've been done

some bottles of UHT milk I bought a couple of weeks ago are dated march

2020...bummer
Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Richard

Don't worry smell them. They don't suddenly go sour on the use by date.

Reply to
harry

If they're unopened I'd give them a couple more months at least before worrying.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

But they'll lose an hour on Sunday morning.

Reply to
Graham.

Put them in the freezer (if in plastic container, not glass). Works ok, we've done that before going off on holiday and wanting some milk for breakfast when we get home.

Reply to
Davidm