Latest threads in Plumbingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

I'm trying to remove a kohler shower handle which has no set screws (2023 Update)
there is no space between the handle and the back plate to turn anything and the back plate hole is too small to slide over handle jim
5
5

How do you repair a leak by the filter going from PVC to ABS 1 1/2 inch pipe.
I used the ABS to PVC cement but have a small leak

I have a french drain in my basement but it wasn't covered with cement so you can see the water.
I have a french drain in my basement but it wasn't covered with cement so you can see the water. Can it be covered with cement now?
4
4

my base of my kitchen faucet is 6inches it is very hard to find this size. how can i make them 8inches?
how can i drill holes in my porcelain kitchen sink to make my faucet standard size of 8inches, it is 6inches from handle to handle right now?
4
4

Pin hole leaks in water pipes.
Our home in Connecticut has developed pin hole leaks in the water pipes. We have had 4 so far. Each one led to costly repairs of ceilings and walls. We had another one yesterday leading to a huge hole...
7
7