Improving flow rate from rising main

Help please! We suffer from a low flow rate from our rising main (1/2 pipe into the house). This is particularly frustrating as the local fire brigade occasionally tops up their tanks from the fire hydrant on our boundary! Appreciate no guarantees but any ideas on what improvement we can expect to flow rate by replacing rising main with either 22mm or 28mm pipe very welcome. Distance from house to boundary is appropriately 30 metres. Looking at putting in a mega flow tank and be able to water the garden in less time than it takes at the moment!

Reply to
Anonymous