Shared well

My sister and I are on a shared well and septic system. I don't charge her for the septic but I pay her monthly for the well electric. I started paying her $35 a month for about a year and then in one month she said I had to pay $75. I asked how she came up with that amount. She said her electric was our the roof because we shared a well pump and my houses usage put her in a higher rate bracket. This is really becoming an issue we argue about it all the time. When I have guests even the ones that don't stay overnight she wants to charge me extra. She says $2 a day or $40 a month. I don't know what she wants to charge the ones that are at my house for 2-3 hrs. My husband and I have discussed getting a flow meter. Any suggestions? Natalie525

Reply to
Natalie Swords