Almost stripped screw in Delta faucet

Almost stripped screw in Delta faucet full size image
Almost stripped screw in Delta faucet full size image
How do I unscrew the almost stripped screw out of Delta faucet. I feel like screw is stuck on the way out since I can unscrew it a little a bit ( and screw it back in) but it just won't go out. Now from what I see screw is stripped a bit so there is no a complete grip when using Allen wrench key which seems to be stripped too. Pictures are attached. Should I get a new allen wrench key maybe?
Reply to
Humouur

Site Timeline Threads

  • Ok, first time on a Forum. I ham trying to tighten up a BathTub downspout....

    Faucets

  • Ok, first time on a Forum. I ham trying to tighten up a BathTub downspout....
  • last updated in

    Faucets

  • Ok, first time on a Forum. I ham trying to tighten up a BathTub downspout....
  • last posted in

    Faucets