Tub Down spout

Tub Down spout full size image
Ok, first time on a Forum. I ham trying to tighten up a BathTub downspout. Reason I trying to tighten is the spout moves....So I assume the pipe is not attached to the wall behind the tile.....was going to see If I could attach, so it wouldn't be moving.....It will not tighten all the way to the wall, and I guess the previous owner didn't measure correctly. there is ⅜ + gap. I then decided I would replace......but I have looked at every video....and i turned it counter clockwise for 5 minutes...no luck. There is NO Set screw. I was able to get my Iphone behind gap for these pictures.
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads

  • Ok, first time on a Forum. I ham trying to tighten up a BathTub downspout....
  • last updated in

    Faucets

  • Ok, first time on a Forum. I ham trying to tighten up a BathTub downspout....
  • last posted in

    Faucets