Almost stripped screw in Delta faucet

How do I unscrew the almost stripped screw out of Delta faucet. I feel like screw is stuck on the way out since I can unscrew it a little a bit ( and screw it back in) but it just won't go out. Now from what I see screw is stripped a bit so there is no a complete grip when using Allen wrench key which seems to be stripped too. Pictures are attached. Should I get a new allen wrench key maybe?

read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by Humouur in Faucets

Report misuse

Image for Almost stripped screw in Delta faucet