Subject Author Posted Replies

OT travel power adaptor
Hi all ; I am planning a vacation to Ireland and shopping for a travel adaptor. All the ones that I find online state that they do not convert the voltage - which is OK for the laptop converter -...
19
19

OT, The Forgotten Astronauts
It was 50 years ago when Apollo One caught fire on the pad and three astronauts lost their lives. I remember it well yet many have forgotten. (~_~;) [8~{} Uncle Sad Monster
4
4

Electrical Boxes set in concrete repair
When the concrete home was built the Electrical boxes were preset in the walls. Since then corrosion has broken loose the mounts and outlets are no longer secure in the wall. Should I remove the boxes...
2
2

IP cameras
Is it wired or wireless?
24
24

Convert pilot on fireplace
I have a Desa fireplace (with pilot and wall switch) that had the fake logs and glass front. I took all those out and replaced the burner with an H un it and put fireplace glass chips on top of it....
3
3

multimeter good a is What
Race??rac
2
2

Robertshaw ignition control SP 735a
Item above used in fireplace at home with spark ignition unit will not start

Unleaded going to $1 a gallon!
Thank you Trump!

Proper item name for the following packing paper
It's supposed to prevent water from getting into the carton... http://24store.com.hk/en/products.php?product=%E9%98%B2%E6%B0%B4%E5%8C%85%E8%A3%9D%E9%9B%9E%E7%9A%AE%E7%B4%9935%22x47%22

TSC implement paint on baseboards?
I am replacing and painting some MDF baseboards in my dining room/kitchen. I thought about trying to paint then with my air compressor spray gun and T SC white implement paint with hardener added....

Metal Cutting chainsaw blades
At 10 to 20 times or more than the normal chain saw chains it is doubtful that many places would have them. Then when it is neede to get the job done in a hurry, the fire fighters don't care that much...
2
2

Expected Life Of a Pedestal Sump Pump ?
The backup battery charger is IMPORTANT!!!
43
43

Keeping mineral wool exposed without constant dust?
ove the electrical panel, the concrete block wall behind the boiler, etc, d ue to too many pipes or electrical conduits. Yet I still need to maintain a fire rated ceiling in those locations. The...
4
4

OT. National Anthem, Saxophone
A nice change of pace before the Packers/Falcons NFC championship game.
1
1

Loft in Garage
One thing that hasn't been mentioned is with the OP's method, ie that the new joists sit on 2x4s sistered to the existing ones and sitting below the top plate, results in a big lowering of the joists....
22
22