Plastic dresser in kitchen

Has anyone tried to take out existing shelf in a kitchen and inserted a plastic dresser to get drawers

Reply to
Cindy

I keep my drawers in a dresser in the bedroom.

Not sure what kind of shelf you want to take out, but you have my permission to do so.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Only if they live in a trailer park.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

It depends on now your cabinets are built. My cabinets are stick-built which mean the shelves are built into the cabinets. To remove them would mean cutting into the structure of the cabinet, not just a simple tilt and remove.

In either case, I don't I think a plastic dresser would look very good or be sturdy enough for every day kitchen use, but that's your call.

There are youtube videos for doing what you want with *real* drawers. I suggest you check those out.

Reply to
DerbyDad03