Plastic dresser in kitchen

Has anyone tried to take out existing shelf in a kitchen and inserted a plastic dresser to get drawers
On 6/4/2017 10:44 AM, Cindy wrote:

I keep my drawers in a dresser in the bedroom.
Not sure what kind of shelf you want to take out, but you have my permission to do so.

Only if they live in a trailer park.
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 10:44:11 AM UTC-4, Cindy wrote:

It depends on now your cabinets are built. My cabinets are stick-built which mean the shelves are built into the cabinets. To remove them would mean cutting into the structure of the cabinet, not just a simple tilt and remove.
In either case, I don't I think a plastic dresser would look very good or be sturdy enough for every day kitchen use, but that's your call.
There are youtube videos for doing what you want with *real* drawers. I suggest you check those out.