Subject Author Posted Replies

Time for a new mower...
John, I created a thread least month with subject: "Consumer grade self-propelled lawn mowers, and review : )", using From field: "Bill". It may save you a bit of "rediscovery". Good luck! BTW, the...
48
48

Remove over the range microwave with no screws above
Frigidaire fmv145kb1 over the range microwave needs to be removed. Most directions say to unscrew from the top cabinet. We did not have a cabinet there was a board instead. We were able to take the...
2
2

Dishwasher
I guess it's possible if the water supply pressure failed at the same time.
20
20

Low flush toilets and your sewer line
When it's time to replace my toilet, I'm gonna get a pressure tank design. Regular "traditional" toilets just won't do it for me, any more... ;)
52
52

How do i clean fins on window ac?
Sorry I missed the original posting...so if you're still checking this thread and haven't been driven off by malcontents...and its a window unit: I've used a disposable painters brush. WD40...or an...
4
4

MinWax Polyshades Stain ?
Hello, Thinking of using that all-in-one MinWax Stain they call Polyshades. Apparently has the Stain and a Polyurethane overcoat all mixed together. Have never used before, and not very up to date...
2
2

heater inspection
No shit head, I showed you that most, probably all BMW models do and the Honda Accord, just one very popular model. That's not a few cars, that's a lot of cars. And again, why the attack on me for...
76
76

22 inch toro lawnmower will not start
Did it seem like it was out of balance when it was running before? There is an aluminum key on the shaft that can break and the mower won't start. It's for if you hit a rock or stump it will break...
8
8

Outside edge of front tires stairstepping
Easy to do. I had to think about it before I replied.
99
99

Warning, don't pour
Warning, never pour fuel... into the throttle body air inlet opening in an attempt to start your car. Could result in flash fire..." I did this 2 or 3 times with carbureted cars, but I'm sure the same...
14
14

balance and fade
Got new used car with new used radio Regarding balance and fade contols, which pop out for adjustment and then can be pushed in, so that only a little sticks out: "Adjust the balance (or fade, for the...
7
7

Hot water shut off valve replaced, but still doesn't work
We are replacing our faucet in the kitchen sink. The hot water compression shut off valve needed to be replaced since it wasn't working. We replaced both shut off valves. Unfortunately, the hot water...
1
1

Solar Panels Generate 300 Times More Toxic Waste Than Nuclear Reactors
of course the amount of energy used/C02 created in the construction of a nuclear facility, the mining and processing the uranium, the processing and storage of nuclear waste, the energy used in...
2
2

I messed up. Now I need to screw into particle board.
On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 6:44:12 PM UTC-4, Dave wrote:
39
39