Happy Veterns Day

All I can say is a heartfelt THANK YOU!

Reply to
Tekkie®

You're welcome .

  --   Snag
Reply to
Terry Coombs

My navy veteran friend told me today that his back was killing him so he went to VA emergency room yesterday, parking lot was empty, most were off on holiday but he did get treatment but nothing worked. I asked him if they thanked him for his service.

Reply to
Frank

The VA has removed 526 employees since Jan. 20, according to the accountability report released on Friday. Agency officials have demoted another 27 employees and temporarily suspended an additional 194 employees for longer than two weeks. The list does not include the employees' names but shows their positions.

So the trump takes credit for draining the VA Swamp and yet not one position has been refilled...how's that for helping Veterans

Reply to
ZZyXX