Subject Author Posted Replies

Toro lawnmowers: compatible parts?
Hi, I?ve had a Toro 22? Recycler Lawnmower model 20005. It?s getting old and the supports for the wheels and handle assembly have really taken a beating over time. I just inherited a non-working Model...
6
6

Do cars with plastic bodies, like the Saturn, give bad radio reception?
Do cars with plastic bodies, like the Saturn, give bad radio reception?
60
60

How to decorate your home with light strips
Colored light strips are a good thing. But how to decorate my home with them is a problem, haha. Do you have any suggestions? For example, how should I install the dark cabinet in the kitchen will...
1
1

OT. Each U.S. State's Top Trading Partner
> Some of the U.S.' biggest trading partners are obvious like Canada or China. But which countries do each U.S. state trade with the most?

A 'back water' or 'back alley' description. Less than desirable?
Is a 'back water' or 'back alley' living or business arrangement less than desirable? How did these terms come to be?
19
19

Sun umbrella parts
Does anyone know where I can get a 'locking' washer for my garden sun umbrella. It is a 1.8 cm diameter but 2.5 cm at the widest point. It has a bar across the centre which fits in the screw end and 2...
1
1

Moving from a 220 plug to a 110 what do I need
I recently moved and my ac unit is a 220 and the only plug I have is a 110 how do I make this work
17
17

Roach trap - diy
On Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 11:19:15 AM UTC-4, Cindy Hamilton wrote in And I in more than 30 minutes! Try these pest control tips before calling an exterminator. Try these pest control tips before...
1
1

Solar terms
I am researching how to install Solar on my roof DIY mode. I called our local power company and talked to the rep that handles the setup and approval of residential Solar installations including the...
6
6

Cap screws vs, machiner screws; thread size
Cap screws (allen head) vs, machine screws; thread size. If I want to replace a cap screw, must I use a cap screw? I have one of those DIY screw seletions and it's usually enough but this time, 6-32 x...
14
14

need help about led strip lights
I recently received a call asking if I received the wrong product. Because I have bought some led strips from the online store, but I have received more strips, that is more than I actually bought, I...
1
1

outstanding short video
This is all fairly good but outstanding. Waitresses setting a table. I'll tack on th enext one because it's a favorite topic of mine. What's really going on, I'm not sure, but some of these times the...
1
1

OT: Wimpy watersports
What's the obsession with keeping warm when surfing or other watersports? A bit of shivering won't hurt you. If you're cacooned in a wimpsuit, you're not really in the water and aren't enjoying nature...
18
18

Downingtown Raceway?
Whatever happened to the Downingtown Raceway? Or do I have the name wrong? Or the state. Closest I can find now is the Chester County Raceway, which is for go-carts. ' If it's closed, I'd expect at...

OT. Shark "Negative Encounter" was Shark "Attack"
Sharks have feelings too, apparently. <> Officials in Australia are rebranding shark Officials in Australia are rebranding shark
6
6