OT: Danger! Time warp!

Not possible in a civilised society. You have to match your activities with everyone else's.

This must drive pedants mad.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On Wed, 01 Nov 2017 21:15:15 -0000, Mark Lloyd wrote:=

Already looked, that's why I asked.

-- =

FOR SALE BY OWNER. Complete set of Encyclopedia Britannica , 45 volumes.=

Excellent condition, =A3200 or best offer. No longer needed, got married, wife knows everything.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Yes. I have said this for years, when I have said that moving the clocks back simply deprives everyone of useful daylight as they finish school or work and people have argued that I should just go out an hour earlier or later.

Of course it ticks, it's just a very, very fast pendulum ;)

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker