Cleaning pillow that had sweat stains on it white again

I have a pillow that is now starting to turn tan with my sons sweat from sleeping.always been line that from the beginning.I have all these stain removers.I just want to wash it once and and be white again.just like when he was younger.( He's now22)things just aren't as good as they used to be.if you know what I mean things just don't seem to be as good, work as well, do what they did before.I just want to get white whites again like they were when the clothes were New.mom used tho do it,granny used to do it.I just don't get it.they used tho take dirty stained shirts n sock's under garmets,j what not! day all I asking how to get em done line those before me?! Help please!

Reply to
Stained

replying to Stained, Iggy wrote: Guys are greasy, so you'll need to soak the pillow in detergent all day and scrub it a few times to remove layers of yuck to let the detergent get in there deeper. Then, you can just spray or sprinkle the area with bleach and let it sit another hour. That should get the pillow clean and back to new. To avoid the chore in the future replace the pillowcase with a hand-towel or put a towel between the pillow and pillowcase. We're the dirtiest thing our clothes touch, so try to get into the habit of turning everything inside out and soaking every load...give the detergent time to do its thing and rinse by running each load through 2 more times to remove the most detergent and filth with it.

Reply to
Iggy