Modern locks are a pest

You are a greasy greek wog, not a frog wog and don't you forget that.

Flynn died, wog boy.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Nope, he is a sassenach.

He cant do that, he has wanked himself completely blind like sofa Brian.

Reply to
Rod Speed

My frames are all 4x2x1/8" rhs, you wont be kicking anything in.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Nope.

Only terminal fuckwits use plastic doors.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Yep, especially in the lock tumbler area.

Reply to
Xeno

Not a single Greek in my heritage, if you don't mind.

Where do you get the idea I'm Greek from? It matters not since you're wrong anyway.

Reply to
Xeno

The ones in the past two houses I owned were damn solid 4x2 hardwood - seasoned rock hard. This one however, I'm not so sure. Likely to be pine framing. Haven't looked but it has inset security screens so they will be very difficult to kick in and that's before you get to the door itself. We do have an alarm, at the wife's insistence, but I rarely turn it on.

Reply to
Xeno

Yip, I wonder how many people are killed by their own guns.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

You put barred windows in your house?!?

Noise polluting jerk.

Agreed - insurance will always make up an excuse not to pay out.

Oops, I crossposted to the Wild West. They haven't grown up yet.

Stay home all day? Get a f****ng great big Alsatian?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Fuck all in fact in that situation and only the stupid leave shooting the perp that late.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I don't but plenty do, or security screens.

I don't.

They didn't with all the ones I know who claimed.

Nope,. secure the house, have a decent alarm system so that they loot someone else's house because its much easier to loot.

Yep, ,works very well indeed.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Well, he does seem to have rather a lot of burglaries in his area.

Reply to
Xeno

Nope, that's over 50 years

Reply to
Rod Speed

So why the prison cell?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

The perp (too lazy to type the full word?) could enter quietly. And the owner could have more than one gun (and usually do in the good ole' USA).

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

There is no prison cell. I don't have any bars or security screens.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Useless when you have an alarm or a dog.

But only the terminal fuckwits leave them lying around for a perp to grab, loaded.

Reply to
Rod Speed

For what purpose would you engage your mouth to pick a lock?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

My favourite (er if I was a burglar) is the PVC door with a 7 point lock. Simply kick in the centre of the door, smash it to pieces and walk through. Quieter than breaking glass.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I did that on my conservatory. The original lock failed. I just put in a 1 point lock.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey