Home Depot return policy w/out receipt

Never have I once wore the same pair of boxers or pair of socks twice. Afte r one easy wear of each garment I simply return/exchange them for fresh one s. Not only do I save a ton on laundry detergent I don't have to shower as often anymore bc each new pair of boxer/socks I wear soaks up my stink like a sponge. I consider myself to be doing a favor for the less fortunate of men out there that just don't have the testosterone or hormonal musk that I myself do and am willing to share. You might be kind of pissed off after r eading this like who the f#$k does this guy think he is, dirty mother f#cke r, while in reality I'm one of the cleanest, freshly dressed around. #Dont HateThePlayaHateTheReturnPolicy

ut I have never stolen anything in my life, and I don't plan to, so hopefully, it won't be an issue.

Talk to the local store manager or contractor sales manager and work it out.
--
President Kennedy put a man on the moon. President Obama put a man in
the ladies’ room.
On Tue, 31 May 2016 09:11:37 -0400, Wade Garrett wrote:

Why not just keep the receipts? It does not matter whose CC you used to buy the stuff.
--
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm