Home Depot return policy w/out receipt

ut I have never stolen anything in my life, and I don't plan to, so hopefully, it won't be an issue.

Talk to the local store manager or contractor sales manager and work it out.
--
President Kennedy put a man on the moon. President Obama put a man in
the ladies’ room.
On Tue, 31 May 2016 09:11:37 -0400, Wade Garrett wrote:

Why not just keep the receipts? It does not matter whose CC you used to buy the stuff.
--
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm