American mailboxes

It may. One of the charities asks people to send out 10 letters to neighbors as your donation. I guess the intention is to make it more personal and tougher to turn down the request.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

It has to cost more to USE the weapons than to have them sat waiting just in case.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Like this? Yeah, this would have been the greatest achievement in your "life". Unless of course you can name any other achievements? Which you can't.

Watch the movie.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Same here - I often buy something from China for 99p including postage. The guy I knew who used to run the local Post Office said it was ridiculous how much our own mail system subsidised such things.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 02:14:18 -0000, Uncle Monster w= rote:

te:

rabbits while the native population of Western 1st World countries are h= aving few if any children. Anyone who says Caucasians need to have more = children is called a racist. It could come to pass in my lifetime that t= he native people of Western countries go to war with the invasive specie= s from the Muslim world. Lots of guns will be used. =E2=94=8C( =E0=B2=A0= _=E0=B2=A0)=E2=94=98

the invasive species. Those crazy fother muckers don't care if they die= anyway. Mothers send their children on suicide missions so the only way= to control them is to kill them all. =E3=83=BD(=E0=B2=A0_=E0=B2=A0)=E3=83= =8E

tart the purge of the First World. A roundup with a spay and neuter prog= ram to keep their numbers down would work. =E2=94=8C( =E0=B2=A0_=E0=B2=A0= )=E2=94=98

+1

-- =

Phone answering machine message: 'If you want to buy marijuana, press th= e hash key.'

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 23:35:49 -0000, Uncle Monster w= rote:

bbits while the native population of Western 1st World countries are hav= ing few if any children. Anyone who says Caucasians need to have more ch= ildren is called a racist. It could come to pass in my lifetime that the= native people of Western countries go to war with the invasive species = from the Muslim world. Lots of guns will be used. =E2=94=8C( =E0=B2=A0_=E0= =B2=A0)=E2=94=98

e invasive species. Those crazy fother muckers don't care if they die an= yway. Mothers send their children on suicide missions so the only way to= control them is to kill them all. =E3=83=BD(=E0=B2=A0_=E0=B2=A0)=E3=83=8E=

Trouble is they buy weapons of the likes of the USA, so they have the sa= me shit.

-- =