American mailboxes

A favorite design is to mount the box on a counterbalanced arm with a well lubricated bearing. With a little bit of luck when Gumby hits the mailbox with the bat, the arm swings around fast enough that the counterbalance takes out his rear quarter light.

Reply to
rbowman

him/her/it. It's hard to imagine but England would fit inside the border= s of The State of Oregon and my Limey cousins have no comprehension of t= he size of The United States. What I found when I was out west is that f= olks there measure distance in hours instead of miles. =E3=83=BD(=E3=83=85= )=E3=83=8E

The UK is too full. We need to destroy all immigrunts now.

It's all fun and games until someone gets killed, which is 100 times mor= e likely in your backwards country.

-- =

I think car alarms should be set to explode after two minutes. That way, we either take out a car thief, or deprive a noise-polluting j= erk of his wheels.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

The Americas are not for wimps.

Reply to
gfretwell

You don't see the problem with killing each other?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Some people need killing. I notice when you have people who need killing you always call us.

Reply to
gfretwell

Trouble is you lot are all armed, so the bad guys also kill the good guys. What makes you think the good guys are always the better shots? Have you been watching too many films?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

The reality is that mostly it is bad guys shooting other bad guys. That is what drives the murder rate in the big American cities. Basically it is people nobody cares about killing other people nobody cares about.

0.5% of all of the murders gets 99.5% of the news coverage.
Reply to
gfretwell

America must have a lot of bad guys then.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Millions

Reply to
gfretwell

Wouldn't it be easier to nuke your whole country then?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Survival of the fittest. Considering the demographics of who is killing whom, it might improve the gene pool.

Reply to
rbowman

Chicago, Baltimore, West Memphis, Cleveland, Detroit, South Central...

Reply to
rbowman

James Wilkinson Sword wrote: "Some postmen here have been stupid enough to put things in the recycling wheelybin. If the bin is collected before the owner spots the package."

???

Are they the same people who enter parkways via the EXIT ramp, driving the wrong way into oncoming traffic?

smh. Really DUMB

Reply to
thekmanrocks

Fittest and most accurate with a gun are not the same thing.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

What EVERYONE in there?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Surviving to reproduce is the only criteria. The West fails to understand that basic concept. Little side projects like inventing driverless cars mean nothing in the long run if you cannot conserve the genetic heritage.

Reply to
rbowman

For South Central and Detroit, probably. The other large cities require a native guide to inform you of the bad areas. The first time I was in Chicago, the desk clerk at the hotel said "Enjoy your stay. Just don't go south of Roosevelt Road."

Most whites in the very large US cities are like Syrian refugees; they flee the war zones for greener pastures.

Reply to
rbowman

Ahmed will take over the whole planet, because every civilised country is too damn stupid to realise what's happening, they're all too politically correct.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Probably.

Reply to