Armstrong ceiling tile 936

Needing 8 ceiling tiles Armstrong 936 which is discontinued.

Reply to
Marcy

Armstrong Designer #737 is pretty close

Reply to
George

Armstrong lists SuperTuff-241 as the replacement.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Marcy posted for all of us...

Ok Marcy we know.

Reply to
Tekkie®

replying to Marcy, promolife wrote:

promolife

rapidinvests

replying to Marcy, charles henry stinemire wrote: If you come up with them ,I'll take a dozen .I have not been able to find them either. THANK YOU

Reply to
charles henry stinemire

replying to Marcy, charles henry stinemire wrote: If you come up with them ,I'll take a dozen .I have not been able to find them either. THANK YOU

Reply to
charles henry stinemire

replying to Marcy, Jim wrote: i am in search of 6 Armstrong 936 ceiling tiles

Reply to
Jim