Sort of OT: Zipper lube?

I've found that plastic zippers have a short life, at least in my experience. I think they might last longer if lubricated. Google tells me that zipper lube is available but I can't find it at Walmart or Tru-Value Hardware.

I wonder if a child's suitably colored wax crayon might work? Any suggestions?

TIA

Reply to
KenK

gfretwell

Bees wax

Reply to
Meanie

Try some bee's wax - lip balm perhaps ? Burt's Bees ?

At your health food store or pharmacy. John T.

Reply to
hubops

Try some bee's wax - lip balm perhaps ? Burt's Bees ?

At your health food store or pharmacy. John T.

Handy stuff to have around, I bought it for plastic curtain runners but have found many other uses. Kenny

Reply to
Kenny

silicone

Reply to