I need a carton of Armstrong 12 x 12, pattern 225F ceiling tiles.

Armstrong's site says Grenoble and Pinehurst are "similar", but I don't see it. So, stop looking, you won't find it, unless someone's throwing out theirs. Rip it all down and put up plain-flat-smooth or re-use your 225's as a border, center accent or checkerboard. Sorry but, gone is gone and none have come back into production yet by any manufacturer, as far as I've seen.
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads