i am looking for armstrong 12 x 12 inch pebblewood ceiling tiles

Armstrong's site says Grenoble or Wellington are "similar", but I don't see a close match. So, stop looking, you won't find it, unless someone's throwing out theirs. Rip it all down and put up plain-flat-smooth or re-use your 30's as a border, center accent or checkerboard. Sorry but, gone is gone and none have come back into production yet by any manufacturer, as far as I've seen.

Reply to
Anonymous

Bill - What did you end up doing? We have the same issue and are looking for solutions. Thanks

Reply to
stephaniecanfield