discontinued armstrong ceiling tiles. 908

Looking for discontinued Armstrong ceiling tiles 908.
In hermann, mo. Need at least 12.
M.Bish. Comment here to contact, email on file.
Reply to
Anonymous
Scott - if you still have those 2 boxes of Armstrong 908 - I would like to buy them - My contact details are martin snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Reply to
disqus_lXylb8QIZS
I have about 60 (240 sq ft) in northern mass, southern Nh. Wife and I moved into the house 3 years ago to find that these were hiding Real Tin above. I treated the ones I have reasonably carefully and the prior owner also left some remaining new ones too. Happy to see them go to a good home.
Reply to
disqus_lZCwkKTMqi
Hey Steve,
I know it might be crazy, but do you have any more of those circa 908 ceiling tiles? I could use 12-14 due to water damage.
Reply to
Anonymous
Do you have any of the #908 tiles? We had water damaged and just saw this conversation. I live in Wilmington Thanks, Lisa
Reply to
eariley54

Site Timeline Threads