discontinued armstrong ceiling tiles. 908

Looking for discontinued Armstrong ceiling tiles 908. In hermann, mo. Need at least 12. M.Bish. Comment here to contact, email on file.

Reply to
Anonymous

I have 2 brand new boxes, still wrapped. Would you like to buy them?

Reply to
scottbouchie

Do you still have?

Reply to
Anonymous

I still have them yes.

Reply to
scottbouchie

Do you still have any 908 tile need at least 4 2x2.

Reply to
Anonymous

Scott looking for at least 4 2x2 model 908. Still have any.

Reply to
chuckmisch

Scott - if you still have those 2 boxes of Armstrong 908 - I would like to buy them - My contact details are martin snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
disqus_lXylb8QIZS

Any change anyone has any 908's? I need a box or two

Reply to
Anonymous

Do you still have any of these ceiling tiles by chance??

Reply to
Anonymous

Any chance you still have any of these ceiling tiles?

Reply to
disqus_v1ovvQxR8f

My post seems to keep disappearing. Do ya u have any of these left?

Reply to
disqus_v1ovvQxR8f

Do you have the 908 Tile?

Reply to
pauljulieaddison

I have about 60 (240 sq ft) in northern mass, southern Nh. Wife and I moved into the house 3 years ago to find that these were hiding Real Tin above. I treated the ones I have reasonably carefully and the prior owner also left some remaining new ones too. Happy to see them go to a good home.

Reply to
disqus_lZCwkKTMqi

I have some!

Reply to
disqus_lZCwkKTMqi

I need a box of the circa 908 ceiling tiles. I'm outside Philadelphia. Does anybody have some to sell me? Thanks.

Reply to
Anonymous

Hi Steve I need about 6-10 tiles. Do you still have these? Thanks

Reply to
Anonymous

Do you still have the Armstrong 908 ceiling tiles?

Reply to
lisa_kilian

Hey Steve,

I know it might be crazy, but do you have any more of those circa 908 ceiling tiles? I could use 12-14 due to water damage.

Reply to
Anonymous

Hi... yes I have some. reach out.

Reply to
disqus_lZCwkKTMqi

Do you have any of the #908 tiles? We had water damaged and just saw this conversation. I live in Wilmington Thanks, Lisa

Reply to
eariley54