Subject Author Posted Replies

oven light lasts about a week
In a Bosch oven the oven light last a week or so before it burns ( black inside the globe). I notice that a small hole appears halfway down the edison screw. It seems that it may be arcing out ? I...
2
2

Starting lawnmower
I have a craftsman 6.25 gold self propelled lawn mower with a briggs and stratton engine. It will only start with starting fluid but runs good after starting. Can you tell what the problem might be?
7
7

No more click on disconnect
It seems I can no longer tell when someone hangs up on me. There used to be a click, or some change in the sound the line made. This has happened when I was apologizing for calling a wrong number and...
6
6

Cat in tree video
This is hilarious ! This is one way to get a cat down from a tree. Is it the best way? No. Is it the worst way? Probably. WATCH MORE GAGS CONTENT: https://www.facebook.com/jflgags/ SUBSCRIBE:...
1
1

Art of the Scar
Before anyone says this is off topic, you have to scroll down and you will see it involves woodwork and welding.
4
4

I have a Rug Doctor Deep Cleaner 93146, using hand tool leaks water underneath
This is my carpet cleaner: . When I put it in "Hand Tool" mode, rather than carpet cleaner mode, it leaks water underneath. Question: Is this a solenoid problem, does it need to be replaced ? Thanks.
10
10

Compression cap
I'm trying to seal off the water line that runs from under my sink to the fridge. Ace sent me home with a 1/4" compression cap--no ferrule, no cone seal. It leaks. Some here say don't use tape; others...
22
22

OT Nurses at Walmart
OT Nurses at Walmart I can't find my op on this, in the middle of a thread, but I looked again and the press release from Walmart that they would use registeed nurses to give vaccinations was from...
3
3

Having to use full screen since Google Groups changed
Every sense GG changed their format, I have to use full screen in order to post or reply. Is anyone else having to do that? Andy
12
12

O.T. Tire wear
I bought some Yokohama tires at Discount *ires. They have a 60K warranty. I have routinely had the tires rotated, balanced, and kept air pressure correct. But after 15K miles, the tire tread indicator...
20
20

Florida woman, a dog, and a 'coon
<> It's at about 1:41 when I could spot the intruder's tail. A raccoon hiding in a Florida woman’s Christmas tree suddenly burst from the branches — and scampered up into her chandelier, wild...
2
2

Christmas display
Link below is a facebook page < you needn't be logged in to FB > of a guy in Quebec who does the fancy Christmas light display - - in one video ~ 7 minutes he gives a tour of the technical aspects -...
7
7

OT. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Stuck inside because of a blizzard? I think Amazon Prime members get to watch this for free. It's a funny show. Chevy Chase is the dad, Clark Griswold. Beverly D'Angelo plays Mrs. Griswold. It does...
2
2

Any idea how to reattach a Fiskars lopper adjustable handle that broke off after only a few years' hard use
o <>The wife loves her Fiskars loppers, as do I love mine, where we have a ton of clipping to do in order to get ready for winter (scotch broom, spanish broom, oaks, brush, etc.). My Fiskars...
6
6

Busted PVC plastic glued on hose bib today - have you ever seen one of those?
Busted plastic glued on hose bib today - have you ever seen one of those? o <> Strange setup o <> Nipple was glued in o <> The whole thing is glued o <> How can it be repaired? Wife wanted a set of...
3
3