I have a Rug Doctor Deep Cleaner 93146, using hand tool leaks water underneath

This is my carpet cleaner:

.

When I put it in "Hand Tool" mode, rather than carpet cleaner mode, it leaks water underneath. Question: Is this a solenoid problem, does it need to be replaced ?

Thanks.

Reply to
Bob_Perez_Utah

Hey I’m having this exact same problem. I’ve replaced all the little zip ties. Still doing the same thing. Did you ever find a solution?

Reply to
KW1215

Any solution to this issue?

Reply to
Dalyn

I am having this very same issue also. This is the first time I've found someone with the same problem. Still no answers though

Reply to
Lowri83

Me too hand tool leaking did anyone find an answer?

Reply to
dawnyanne

I’m having the same problem too. Hope someone has a solution

Reply to
judy

Bob F. has the best advice. You would've seen it by now if any of us oldsters had anything to say about it. We do take timeout sometimes from telling about the old days when men were men and we at least pretended to work for a living.

?Women worry about the things that men forget; Men worry about the things that women remember.?

? Ziad K. Abdelnour

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Same problem here. It seems that this problem renders the rug doctor "Disposable"

Reply to
GulfWarVet

Mine is doing the same thing. In a video I watched it shows two o rings on the supply line. Mine are missing. I'll replace them and see if that does it.

Reply to
harold

My solution was to trash the rug doctor and replace it with another brand cleaner.

Reply to
DONNIE