Florida woman, a dog, and a 'coon

It's at about 1:41 when I could spot the intruder's tail.
Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Considering it was a plastic tree that must have been one pissed off and confused little guy.

Reply to
rbowman

With all that screaming, I thought either the dog, the 'coon, or the woman was afraid, but she didn't seem to be otherwise.

Is the next one the same for everyone? "Law abiding lizard goes shopping in a face mask." It certainly covered his nose and at least part of his mouth. In one way way down the line, there was a cat waiting outside a supermarket, maybe in France, and a customer saw it and followed it and it led her right to the cat food section. Wow. Either smell or appearance. Either way, pretty impressive.

Reply to
micky