Subject Author Posted Replies

Circular saw auction
It is pneumatic Used surplus Jepson Power 8230N :Misc. Tools in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States for sale, inspected and guaranteed. LTL
1
1

OT: Somewhere An OSHA Manual Just Burst Into Flames
https://i.imgur.com/EbM2DuK.jpg
2
2

OT: Outdoor paint question
Repainting the windowsills on an old house. Can someone tell me the absolute best kind of outdoor paint to use (latex or oil-based)? Also, the sills have deep cracks. What would you recommend to fill...
23
23

Borrowing from KRW
In his works, Woodpeckers has done it again! Woodpeckers turned this, this! For only a bit over triple the price. And now, with "LESS" capacity!!! Woodpeckers must be getting desperate.
3
3

Bamboo
How does on properly dry/season bamboo? I harvested four canes up to 35-feet long and maybe 1-1/2 inch diameter from my neighbor's yard up the road and dragged them home. I cut the bottom of each off...
8
8

New Job Sewing Cabinet/Desk
It seems I keep getting jobs and the kitchen rehab gets delayed again. A customer has seen my wife's sewing cabinet/desk and wants a scaled down in size version. This one will be 36" shorter them the...
10
10

What is it?
Here is link to a tool at auction (6 pics). "The Excelsior", What is it? I've done some research, but I'll let you start from scratch.
5
5

Handled tee square for cutting
I've been watching a guy named Shoyan on youtube. He's quite impressive. He never uses a table saw - only a circ saw and a nice tee square with a handle as a cutting guide. I've done *some* googling,...
4
4

Air compressor, yeh or neh?
I was thinking about buying the following "Performax" 8 gallon air compressor from Menards. Unfortunately, users can't post reviews for their products. Maybe someone here has bought one? On the...
59
59

Woodpeckers does it again (2023 Update)
<>Nice tool but for that price it ought to stand on the floor and have a 1/2HP motor. Drill guide enables you to drill perpendicular or at an angle using your hand-held drill. Engraved guidelines make...
6
6

Coronet CLC3
I just purchased a used Coronet CLC3 used. Anyone have a manual? I am also interested in turning large bowls so I need to build a stand and rotate the headstock 90 degrees. I have the ability to...

Another Small Job
A good customer asked me to build a cherry cover. This is really quite simple and will be used to cover her "hand-stitched" embroidery and to keep her cats off of her work. Cherry hardwood and...
10
10

Latest Rushed Project
For a while I had been doing some decluttering of old shop and other areas. I posted for free, on Craigslist, 2 old Singer sewing machines, w/ 1 cabinet and iron base and a young girl, Ashleigh,...
7
7

Finishing Question - Will Wood Bleach Work?
Disclaimer: My finishing skills are pretty weak, so be gentle. I've been asked to refinish this "coffee table". I don't know if it's an authentic hatch cover from a ship, but it shore (PI) is one...
32
32

Mystery Tool giant caliper
A local guy has hundreds of items listed on Kijiji < like Craigs List > and some that he can't even identify - - it always spurs on my curiosity and need to solve it. ideas ? John T.
10
10