Where can I gat a patio umbrella tilt joint?

We have a non-tilting umbrella on our deck and it seems like a simple task to add the tilt joint and make SWMBO happy. I did a google search and came up with nothing. Anybody know where I can find these? I would think they must be available as a repair part.
TIA Art
I did a google and found this:
http://www.djpatio.com/Prtsacrs.htm
They have what you need!
Leslie

YOUR WELCOME!

??? Why the shouting and impatience? I'm not logged on 24/7.
Art

My apologies.

Thanks for the link. I gave them a call and unfortunately they don't have any joints for wooden poles (which I neglected to mention in my original post).
Art

replying to Wood Butcher, bjohnson wrote:

I think I may have found one link (I'm in the same boat as you... searching with every term and synonym I can think of). Not easy to find, and many posts showing "... they jsut want you to replace the umbrella.." So, found your post too - and have a new(er) umbrella - wood, with no tilt joint. didn't realize how much I wanted that feature when the sun is low.
Finally hit this link: http://www.servicesupportlink.com/umbrella-parts.html not sure how valid it is or how well it'll work, but thougth I'd share since it's the only thing I've found!
replying to Leslie Gossett, Jim Linkster wrote: NO, they don't.
replying to Leslie Gossett, Alan Rose wrote: looked at the siite and did not see any Tilt Joint units anywhere on that sight....how can I get a tilt joint unit
On Sun, 02 Jul 2017 15:14:01 GMT, Alan Rose

Buy an umbrella and cut it out?
These seem to be pretty specific to the particular umbrella so aren't likely available individually, at least at a reasonable price (<< than that of the entire umbrella). Throw it away and buy a new umbrella.
From a Neighbor who is tossing out their ripped up one. We have lost - rotted - the cable a number of times and with the wear and tear on the older designs that catch the wind, we just tossed them.
I might have one. Never know. We save junk sometimes. Check the neighbors for one.
If you are making an umbrella be sure to have an open flap type so the center of the cloth flies open in wind and doesn't catch the large canvas.
Martin
On 7/2/2017 10:14 AM, Alan Rose wrote:

On Monday, September 8, 2003 1:16:35 PM UTC-5, Wood Butcher wrote:

When I can't find a specific product, I often go to ThomasNet.com and find a manufacturer... on their home page, you type in the main item (patio umbrellas).
You might be able to buy a part, direct, from the manufacturer or find out who their outlets dealers are and special order the part. Here are ThomasNet's list of manufacturers.... Anova Furnishings, Inc., Saint Louis, MO looks promising.
Maybe contact several of the listings and see what might be available to you, directly.
Who is your umbrellas maker, its manufacturer... does your umbrella have a makers tag? Maybe you can find and contact them, directly, from the above listing.
Sonny
On Monday, October 6, 2014 10:14:05 PM UTC-5, Sonny wrote:
Forgot to give the link: http://www.thomasnet.com/products/umbrellas-beach-lawn-patio-89770804-1.html
replying to Wood Butcher, PF wrote:

fIt appears this question was asked back in 2003. Well, I need a umbrella tilt joint for mine and I am still finding nothing online. Did you ever get what you were looking for? I need to repair my otherwise wonderful umbrella!! PF
I found one at servicesupportlink.com go to umbrella parts. Hope this is what you want.
"PF" wrote in message
replying to Wood Butcher, PF wrote:

fIt appears this question was asked back in 2003. Well, I need a umbrella tilt joint for mine and I am still finding nothing online. Did you ever get what you were looking for? I need to repair my otherwise wonderful umbrella!! PF

On 7/22/2015 4:44 PM, PF wrote:

I'd try yard sales and take one off a crappy umbrella Even this place sells poles, but not the tilt joint http://patioumbrellaparts.info/replacement-umbrella-pole/
On Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 4:44:04 PM UTC-4, PF wrote:

http://www.servicesupportlink.com/1139-3layer-umbrella-tilting11393.html
replying to Wood Butcher, mrledl wrote:

did you ever find a fix on your umbrella?
On Monday, August 24, 2015 at 9:44:05 AM UTC-4, mrledl wrote:

Did you see the link I posted on July 23rd?
http://www.servicesupportlink.com/1139-3layer-umbrella-tilting11393.html
replying to DerbyDad03, PF wrote: *I went there , it says they are not longer available. Must be quite a few of these things that finally gave out. Thank you!*