Where can I gat a patio umbrella tilt joint?

mrledl wrote:

Can't find the original message, but I have a free tilt mechanism I removed from my old umbrella.
--
GW Ross

Press any key... no, no, no, NOT THAT ONE!
replying to G. Ross , mrledl wrote:

so how is it working out for you? where did you make the cut? how does the mechanism work ( push button)?
mrledl wrote:

It came off my store-bought umbrella which I no longer needed. It is push button, was situated about 1/3 of the way from the top. It fits into a 1 7/16" diameter socket with a side screw to hold it in place. It might not work for your umbrella, but the price is right.
--
GW Ross

replying to mrledl, PF wrote: No, I did not yet find a fix. Put it in the corner of the store room and there it sits...it is now 2016! Yikes, I forgot after a while to keep looking.
replying to Wood Butcher, Fix Patio Umbrella Rib Tilt String wrote: www.UmbrellaInnovatins.com Quick and easy fix for patio umbrella tilt mechanisms. No Tools No No Solvents No Mess.
replying to Wood Butcher, Gail C West wrote: Did you ever find your Answer? I'd like to do the same thing.