Where can I gat a patio umbrella tilt joint?

replying to mrledl, PF wrote: No, I did not yet find a fix. Put it in the corner of the store room and there it sits...it is now 2016! Yikes, I forgot after a while to keep looking.
replying to Wood Butcher, Fix Patio Umbrella Rib Tilt String wrote: www.UmbrellaInnovatins.com Quick and easy fix for patio umbrella tilt mechanisms. No Tools No No Solvents No Mess.
replying to Wood Butcher, Gail C West wrote: Did you ever find your Answer? I'd like to do the same thing.