Oneida Air

I just got a spam from Oneida air (I bought something from them once) and there was a video link. "OK, I'll watch a video about their DC systems. Maybe I'll learn something.", thought I. Click the link and it wants me to log in? Really? You have to be kidding.

Reply to
krw

snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

FWIW, if you want to get past a login wall there's a site called bugmenot.com Good for downloads of useful things (like ThomThom's Cleanup3 plugin for Sketchup) that are behind a log in wall.

Still stupid to put a log in wall before a promotional video.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper