another What is it ?

Now this one looks more like a shoe-horn ! :-)

but what is it really ?

John T.

Reply to
hubops

My first guess is a tool used to take 12" long core samples of something... I know not what.

Reply to
Beeper

Half-Bingo !

After my wife's similar suggestion - and some googling - we landed on the _ actual _ thing that is cored ... Packers fans might know. John T.

Reply to
hubops

Let me fix that for you...

Cheeseheads might know.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

It's a spoon auger.

Reply to
Just Wondering

I'd want a longer handle if I was reaming barn beams < ? >

John T.

Reply to
hubops

Gardening tool for drilling holes to drop in seeds.

Reply to
Leon

Bung-hole reamer for wooden barrels? Drill straight hole, ream to size. Or maybe that reamer can also drill; hard to see from the photo.

Joe Gwinn

Reply to
Joe Gwinn

It's possible - some look quite similar :

John T.

Reply to
hubops