Ryobi ts1551 blade arbor screw and washer

I lost my left hand thread blade bolt. It's discontinued by ryobi. Anyone know where I can buy one. Saw is useless now

Reply to
Kovling

Do you know the specs?

DerbyDad03

If I understand your post correctly:

There are almost always aftermarket versions available...eBay is another viable source...

Reply to
Brian Welch

So did it drop down a man hole, into a canyon, street drain, or fall into a lake?

I know this is not helpful but inquiring minds would like to know HOW your lost it.

Reply to
Leon

I bought a spare and two spare aftermarket wrenches for my Unisaw. Delta isn't supporting any of their products anymore. Well, it's new-Delta, a different company really.

Reply to
krw

Like Rockwell. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

If you're in the US and know the diameter and thread size, McMaster and Fastenal would be the gotos.

Reply to
J. Clarke