Triton TRC 001 Router

I see your point, it's hard enough to focus everything that needs to be done, videoing the project would just cause distractions that cause mistakes. It would be one thing if your wife wanted to take up making videos, but she seems involved enough with her own projects. You seem to be doing well with what your doing so why screw it up with trying to focus on more then the project.

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M

This all started seriously as a hobby as a get away from the stressful job. Then I said enough is enough and retired and focused on enjoying woodworking. Then I started selling my work. I am certainly not making a living doing this but I am not going after it either. My customers come to me and often from multiple level referrals, the best kind of customer. New customers often come to me sold on my quality and the ability to fill a need. I'm happy to share but I'm not going to bend over backwards to do so.

Reply to
Leon

I have the same issue. Did you find a solution to your problem?

Reply to
andrew.kaszubski

Looks like this outfit has both the 110 and 220v speed controllers in stock:

You don't say where you are, so whether they'll ship to you I have no idea.

Reply to
J. Clarke

HTH

Reply to
Spalted Walt

Yes, I replaced the variable speed switch.

Reply to
Leon