PING Jim in N.C. (Morgans)

Check out this auction. Might be worth the short drive for you. Sale starts at 4PM both today (Friday) and tomorrow (Saturday). Wish I were visiting my sister in Troutman, right now. I'd have fun just looking at all the stuff.

Estate of Bill and Dorothy Hager

Friday Pics:

Saturday Pics:

Good luck if you attend. Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

That "corn grinder" is actually a corn sheller. I have used one many a day, many a day ago.

Reply to
G. Ross

"G. Ross" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Yeah, you have to LOL at a lot of the pictures - "Early shipwright tools" with a picture of a pick-ax and a mattock.

Looks like most auctions, a few good things mixed in with a lot of random crap the auctioneer will try to hype as "antique".

John

Reply to
John McCoy