Check this out!!!!

This is funny.

'll let you have a good laugh.

Reply to
tiredofspam

Looks like my sons were there. They took great pleasure in disassembling all manner of items, with tools, when they were younger. I still find stray parts in the backyard.... nuts, bolts, washers, etc.

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

Only $85!

Reply to
Leon

Do you suppose he'll ship to out of state? Art

Reply to
Artemus

Dang!!!

I sold my old Craftsman table saw several years ago and it was standing on it's own feet and had a good motor.

I screwed myself - only got $75.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

If he pays ME $85 *and* the shipping I'll take it.

Reply to
Stuart

I was being sarcastic but, yeah, if he pays me the $85 and ships it prepaid to you then I'd go for it. ;~) Art

Reply to
Artemus

The seller is only looking for 1 person...

Reply to
Larry W

snipped-for-privacy@sdf.lNoOnSePsAtMar.org (Larry W) wrote in news:k0h5rm$i91$1 @speranza.aioe.org:

According to the Dum Dum Pops site, 10,000,000 suckers are made (there) every day. That's 115.74 per minute.

He's bound to find someone. *g*

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper