Ping Jim K

I thought you might enjoy this:-)

Tim Lamb

Excellent digger work - see the way each sleeper is exactly lined up without having to shunt it side to side. Though I'm surprised that they laid such a wide track of road planings first. Nicely tracked in and level though.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

In message , Andrew Mawson writes

Culled from an agricultural forum. I do rather wonder if there has been some discreet video editing with the sound track added for pretend continuity?

The thread included some information on sleeper *types* having different lengths/thicknesses.

I doubt that construction would stand up to Jim's fuel delivery lorry for long.

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

behind it.