Hmmm! might they be worth having?

The3rd Earl Of Derby

drilling tiles.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Tony

Reply to
TMC

I also note that on Mon, Jul 24th, Netto are selling disposable mains impact drills for the "Amazing Price" of £4.99.

"Hurry while stocks last, only one per customer".

J. Wylie
"Perfection [in design] is achieved not when there is nothing left to add, but rather when there is nothing left to take away." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Reply to
Alan J. Wylie

aid:

is it worth it though?

NT

Reply to
meow2222

The message from "TMC" contains these words:

If you look closely you'll see there are bimetal saws for wood and things, and a different set of abrasive cutters for stone.

Reply to
Guy King

I swear they were on the list for this thursday, but I cannot find them now.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Might of been sundays special buys,previous? they had a reciprocating saw which wasn't worth a blow on a ragmans trumpet

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

They're not bad at all for 9GBP quite accurate,well made. The only drawback is where they have positioned the battery and its cover,I tend to place my thumb over this area to slide the rule up&down but the battery cover slides off in the process of doing this. But overall a good buy.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Dang! thats what the wheel is for. Duh!

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Any help?

PJ

The message from Steve contains these words:

Poster in my local Aldi said they were Sunday 16th. All gone.

Reply to
Guy King

Thats incredible,must have only had half a dozen in your store? About 20 left in mine.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Thanks picked one up last night.

Steve